Contact Us & Rates
RATES AND INQUIRIES
For a list of our rates and services, please click HERE.
To get the best guaranteed price on Winds accommodations and packages, book with us directly by contacting us using the numbers provided.
You can also send your inquiries through our Facebook Page.
HOW TO GET THERE
Winds is a mere 20 minutes away from downtown Cagayan de Oro City, and the resort is easy to find!
Click on the maps above to get a full view of the image.
There are Six ways to get to Winds:
- Using a Private Vehicle – If you are hesitant to proceed all the way up to Winds, you may park your vehicle at the Convention Center and our shuttle will pick you up for free.
- Booking the WINDS BUS – The 55-seater bus is 3,750 per round trip. Reservations required. The pick up and drop off point is at Rotunda or the Rodelsa Circle. Reservations required.
- Booking the Winds Toyota Super Grandia Van – The van costs 1,499 per round trip (not per person). The van can fit a maximum of 10 passengers. The drop off point is at Dunkin Divisoria. Reservations required. We also accept Airport transfer at 2,800 (one way trip).
- Taking a Taxi – A Winds-affiliated taxi can take you to Winds, and also pick you up from our resort (Contact Jade at 0936-3027610). CDO to Winds: Meter rate plus P200 (this extra fee is a courtesy fee for the cab’s expense when returning to CDO). Winds to CDO: Meter rate plus P300 fee. You can also take other cabs to Winds. The cab will cost around P250 from downtown Cagayan de Oro all the way to Winds. You can make an arrangement with the cab driver to either wait for you or come back to pick you up. Or you can book the Winds Shuttle to drop you off to downtown Cagayan de Oro for 499 per trip.
- Taking a Jeepney – You can take a jeepney going to Taguanao. Get off at the crossing of Taguanao Highway and the Convention Center Access Road. The terminal for the jeepney is by Rhapsody Suites in Cogon Market.
Directions to Winds:
The SM Route
Take the Masterson Avenue towards the SM direction. Keep driving well past SM. A few minutes past Xavier Heights, turn left towards the South Diversion Road. Follow the road until you reach the Taguanao/Lawndale Springs Junction, where you will see a sign for Winds. WINDS is 3.5km from the junction. From there, take the big road going up. Follow the road all the way to the Cagayan de Oro International Convention Center. Ultra Winds Mountain Resort is 5 minutes away from the CDO Convention Center. Winds directional signs will guide you along the way.
The Macasandig-Tibasak Route
Take Tomas Saco Street and turn right after Corpus Christi School. Keep driving until you encounter a fork on the road. Take the right road that goes down towards Tibasak. Follow the road towards the end until you reach the T section of the South Diversion Road. Turn right. Follow the road until you reach the Taguanao/Lawndale Springs Junction, where you will see a sign for Winds. WINDS is 3.5km from the junction. From there, take the big road going up. Follow the road all the way to the Cagayan de Oro International Convention Center. Ultra Winds Mountain Resort is 5 minutes away from the CDO Convention Center. Winds directional signs will guide you along the way.
You can call, text or email us.
You can also message us in our Facebook Page.
For events and functions:
ULTRA WINDS MOUNTAIN RESORT
Cagayan de Oro International Convention Centre Access Road
Brgy Pualas, Baungon, Bukidnon